CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just a small update!

Praise the Lord! Jacob was able to make it to church on Sunday morning with his family! I got to talk to him in the hallway for just a minute. After I said, "Hey! It's good to see you guys!" to him, his older brother and his father, Jacob simply replied, "Hi! This is my bub. He's seven. I'm four!" Continue to keep him in your prayers, I ask, once again! He's got a wonderful spirit about him, even if he is battling cancer! God is so much bigger than cancer.

Jeremiah 33:3
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not!!

Have a great day, today! I love this fall weather even though I'm sitting in the office getting ready to start on my paper before my class at one!! :o) I keep telling myself all this school stuff will really pay off in the long run! I cannot wait to give it my best to teach and make an impact on children in the classroom! :o)

0 comments: