CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh How I've Neglected the Blog!

To those of you who actually check my blog (I'd like to think there's at least a couple people!) I would like to say sorry for not blogging these past months. I am extra busy now that school's back in! Things are good and so is God. He's teaching me a lot lately, and it's a little scary, but definately needed. Those who believe in the power of prayer and may be reading, I have a couple prayer requests that I'd like to mention. 1- There's a little boy named Jacob Thacker who is battling cancer right now. He was in my Vacation Bible School Class (2 and 3 year olds) two years ago. Right now where you may be reading this, please just take a minute to lift little Jacob and his family up in prayer. 2- I think it might be important to remember those who have lost houses and belongings in this hurricane in and around the Texas area. I've been hearing a lot about this situation on K-Love radio, and I just feel really bad for these people. Since I can't physically bring them their houses back, I know the least I could do for them is pray to the One who is in control. Let's do this together, as children of Christ.

Stay tuned, if you like, for pictures of all kinds of different stuff. (Vacation this summer, Fall Retreat with Campus Crusade, and probably other things that I've forgot to mention!)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Sharlene and Greg said...

I glad you are still among us! I love reading your blog and getting caught up on your news. We will be praying for your requests. Keep the pictures coming.

FarcinsFollies said...

I have missed your blog, but I knew you were busy with school starting. We will keep you in our prayers. ( I got a new camera and I may never be able to post another picture, unless I can figure out how to use it!!)

Erin said...

Thank you for still checking my blog and not giving up on me yet! :o) Your prayers mean alot, Sharlene and I'll get pictures on here soon! Marlene, good luck with your camera! My dad just got a new one recently, too!